The English CVRP, French CVRP, English RTWDM, English CCVE/ICVE & English ICCCP online examinations with virtual proctoring (payable to testing centre) are available. The English & French CVRP examinations are divided into two 3 hour sections.
Applicants are not be required to book a specific date and/or time but must complete BOTH parts of the examination on the same date and within one year of application submission. If an applicant writes on evenings and weekends, be advised the Testing Centre will be unavailable to provide support. Please see hours of support below*.
If accommodation is required to sit the examination, please contact email@example.com.
Day of Test:
- Sit in a quiet place where you will be undisturbed while testing.
- Clear a workspace for your monitor, mouse, and keyboard. All other items must be removed from your table/desk.
- Have your photo ID ready.
- Launch Respondus Lockdown Browser from your desktop or downloaded programs.
- Login to MyCanvas Connect using your credentials.
- Select the examination “CVRP/RTWDM/CCVE/ICVE/ICCCP Certification Exam”.
- Make note of the current Access Code on the front page.
- Click the link “CVRP/RTWDM/CCVE/ICVE/ICCCP Certification Exam” on the front page.
- Click the exam.
- Enter Access Code.
- Complete exam.
- Once completed, you may exit Respondus.
*The Testing Centre is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST, with the exception of Canadian holidays.
Please note there is a virtual proctoring fee payable directly to the Testing Centre in CAD dollars.
If a rewrite is required the fee payable to CVRP is $135.00. Rewrites, no shows & cancellation fees may be payable to the Testing Centre.
If an Applicant does not successfully pass the certification examination with a minimum of 70% grade, an applicant may re-apply to by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Applicant may have a total of 4 attempts to successfully pass the certification examination. A fee is charged each time an Applicant sits the examination. After 2 failed examination attempts further education may be recommended.
Applicants who have been denied to write the certification examination may refer to the College Appeals Policy for further information.