Community – RFP Postings
There are no RFPs posted at this time.
Policy on Posting of Request for Proposal (RFP)
- The College offers the posting of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) on its website (www.cvrp.ca) as a service to our registrants and in pursuit of its mandate to safeguard the public by making Registrants aware of these opportunities.
- The College will accept notices for requests for proposals soliciting services that reasonably fall within the standards of practice upheld by the College.
- The College does not assume responsibility for screening soliciting organizations nor does it endorse the business practices, products or services of these organizations. It is the respondents’ responsibility, as a bidder, to adequately research organizations and to verify that terms and conditions of any proposal fall within the CVRP Standards of Practice that may be important in making service offering decisions. It is not the role of the College to monitor operational practices of organizations.
- To post a Request for Proposal (RFP), complete the online form and attach a PDF copy of the RFP. Include the closing date for submission of the RFP, the name, contact information and deadline for question submission and clear instructions for the submission of RFP.
- The College reserves the right to set the fee for this service and from time to time, adjust those fees at the direction of the Board of Directors. The fee for the RFP posting is due prior to the notice appearing on the College website.
- All Requests for Proposal will be noted with the post date and will remain on the College website until the application deadline, or for 30 days.
- The College will determine what notices constitute a request for proposal.
- The College reserves the right to remove as it warrants any RFP notice at any time. The College is the sole determiner as to what will appear on this site.