Welcome to the CVRP Jurisprudence Learning Module.
All CVRP Applicants are required to complete this mandatory program. This program is worth 4 ethics CEU credits.
To register, please complete the form below. The College will email you a username and password to access the program.
- You will have 30 days and unlimited access to complete the module.
- The course is divided into 3 sections with a quiz of multiple choice questions after each section. All questions must be answered correctly before proceeding. A quiz can be taken repeatedly until successful.
- Use the navigation box located on the right-hand side of the learning module to access the learning section and quiz. Expand the section to use the link in red. Once each section is loaded, you can expand the slide presentation to full screen. Click anywhere on the slide to advance or use the navigation bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Due to the complexity of the material, it is recommended you schedule breaks between sections or plan to divide the module up over 3 different times or dates.
- If you are experiencing any difficulty email email@example.com for assistance.
- Upon completion of the Jurisprudence course, please email a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. The proof of completion is required to move forward in the application process. Upon successful completion of the CVRP examination, it is the Applicant’s responsibility to upload the certificate to their profile. CEUs will not be awarded until the certificate is submitted.