Welcome to the CVRP Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Learning Module. This program is worth 6 ethics CEU credits.
The purpose of this education module is to provide opportunity for CVRP Registrants to review and understand the CVRP Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. To prepare for the education component in Section 3 of this course, it is important you become familiar with the CVRP Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Document.
Throughout the content of this module, the participant is given analytic activity, which requires a review of the CVRP Standards, Section 2. Section 2 outlines behaviour expected of the vocational rehabilitation professional and the responsibility to know all aspects of the CVRP Code and Practice Standards. In the event of a complaint against a Registrant of CVRP, the behaviour or action in question will be thoroughly evaluated against the principles and practices in the CVRP Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. A Registrant who knows and understands the codes and standards will be in a better position to avoid being the subject of a practice complaint and, in the event of finding themselves named in a complaint action, be knowledgeable about how to best defend against potential complaints rulings.
To register, please fill out the form below.
- On receipt of registration and payment, the College will email a user-name and a password. You will have 30 days and unlimited access to complete the module.
- There are 6 sections, and quizzes after Sections 2, 3 and 6. All quizzes must be answered correctly before proceeding. A quiz can be taken repeatedly until successful.
- Use the navigation bar located on the right side of the learning module, expand the section to use the link in red.
- It is recommended that you schedule breaks between the sections or plan to divide the module up over 3 different times or dates.
- If you are experiencing difficulty email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- It is the Registrant’s responsibility to upload the certificate to their profile to be awarded CEUs. To submit credits, login to cvrp.ca and go to https://cvrp.net/my-profile/.