REOPENING RTWDM GRANDFATHERING
We are excited to announce the reopening of the Grandfathering for the Return to Work Disability Manager (RTWDM) credential
The RTWDM credential is of continuing interest to applicants and having further access to grandfathering to this credential is a means of enhancing professional qualifications.
Disability management is a field steeped in insurance-based rehabilitation. Over the years, the industry has expanded and now covers a wide variety of services and solutions to benefit people.
The RTWDM will provide those services necessary to assist workers who, due to an injury or illness, experience, or at risk of experiencing, a loss of function to remain at work and/or return to work.
After the Grandfathering phase certification eligibility criteria is based on experience and/or formal education as well as the passing of an examination.
Grandfathering Eligibility for RTWDM
Grandfathering is open until June 30, 2022.
1. A Registrant in good standing holding any of the College’s credentials:
2. A member in good standing with VRA holding designations of RRP, RVP, RCSS;
3. A member in good standing with a disability management related association holding a credential such as CDMP, CHRP, CRTWC, CCC;
4. Demonstrated work experience in disability management – minimum of 800 hours confirmed in writing by employer. If self-employed a minimum of 800 hours confirmed by clients;
5. Submit proof of satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police Check;
6. Submit proof of Errors and Omission insurance;
7. Application Fee $225.00 plus applicable taxes.