September 18-19, 2023 in Toronto, Canada
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Workplace Health and Safety aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Workplace Health and Safety. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Workplace Health and Safety.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Workplace Health and Safety are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Workplace Health and Safety has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Workplace Health and Safety. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- The Role of Social and Technical Lean Implementation in Improving Operational Performance: Insights from the Pharmaceutical Industry
M. Bernasconi, M. Grothkopp, T. Friedli
- The Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Non-Healthcare Migrant Workers in a Construction Company in Saudi Arabia
Viviane Nascimento, Dania Mehmod
- Identifying Project Delay Factors in the Australian Construction Industry
Syed Sohaib Bin Hasib, Hiyam Al-Kilidar
- Improvement of Contractor’s Competitiveness through Sustainable Construction Practices in UAE
Sareh Rajabi, Taha Anjamrooz, Salwa Bheiry
- Manual Pit Emptiers and Their Heath: Profiles, Determinants and Interventions
Ivy Chumo, Sheillah Simiyu, Hellen Gitau, Isaac Kisiangani, Caroline Kabaria Kanyiva Muindi, Blessing Mberu
- Challenges and Opportunities of E-Procurement in the Construction Industry
Mansur Hamma-adama, Abdul-Basit Sa’eed Ahmad
- Migrant Women English Instructors’ Transformative Workplace Learning Experiences in Post-Secondary English Language Programs in Ontario, Canada
- The Use of Knowledge Management Systems and ICT Service Desk Management to Minimize the Digital Divide Experienced in the Museum Sector
Ruel A. Welch
- Automated Monitoring System to Support Investigation of Contributing Factors of Work-Related Disorders and Accidents
Erika R. Chambriard, Sandro C. Izidoro, Davidson P. Mendes, Douglas E. V. Pires
- Implementation of Building Information Modeling in Turkish Government Sector Projects
Mohammad Lemar Zalmai, Mustafa Nabi Kocakaya, Cemil Akcay, Ekrem Manisali
- The Impact of the General Data Protection Regulation on Human Resources Management in Schools
- Human Resource Management Practices, Person-Environment Fit and Financial Performance in Brazilian Publicly Traded Companies
Bruno Henrique Rocha Fernandes, Amir Rezaee, Jucelia Appio
- Effect of Environmental Changes in Working Heart Rate among Industrial Workers: An Ergonomic Interpretation
P. Mukhopadhyay, N. C. Dey
- Person-Environment Fit (PE Fit): Evidence from Brazil
Jucelia Appio, Danielle Deimling De Carli, Bruno Henrique Rocha Fernandes, Nelson Natalino Frizon
- Impact of Safety and Quality Considerations of Housing Clients on the Construction Firms’ Intention to Adopt Quality Function Deployment: A Case of Construction Sector Saif Ul Haq